- 4 ounces uncooked ziti
- 1/2 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 tablespoons half-and-half
- 3 tablespoons Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup fresh spinach
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain.
2. Heat extra-virgin olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add cherry tomatoes, salt, crushed red pepper, and minced garlic to pan; cook 1 minute, stirring occasionally. Stir in half-and-half and Gorgonzola cheese; cook 2 minutes or until slightly thick, stirring constantly. Stir in spinach and pasta; cook 1 minute or until spinach wilts, tossing occasionally.